Grape: Corvina and Corvinone.
• withering: 20% of grapes are left to dry in order to obtain a future pleasant roundness wine.
• winemaking method: fresh grapes are pressed in a de-stemming winepress followed by a 7- day fermentation in steel containers with automatically controlled temperature and indigenous yeasts.
• aging: partly in oak barrels and partly in stainless steel tanks for 12 months.
• colour: intense ruby red color.
• bouquet: berries and sultana grapes.
• flavour: fresh and savory, with mild tannins and a slight spiciness.
• serve at: 18° C.
• ideal with: red meat, fresh or mature cheese; pair it with a traditional risotto with “tastasal”.