Antolini Amarone “Moròpio” DOCG 2020
Alcohol 17 % 6 Bottles
Grape: Corvina, Corvinone and Rondinella, a small percentage of Molinara grapes.
• withering: 90/120 days, meaning a loss of 30/40% in weight.
• winemaking method: between the end of December and the end of January grapes are pressed in a de-temming winepress and then left to macerate at a cold temperature for 7/10days, followed by a 20- day fermentation in steel containers with automatically controlled temperature and indigenous yeasts.
1/2 rimontage are carried out.
• aging: the wine is aged in oak, cherry, chestnut and a small part of which in mulberry wood barrels for 24 months then in bottles for 6/12 months.
• colour: ruby red with garnet reflections.
• bouquet: dried flowers, black cherry jam and sour cherry. Hints of sweet spices, boero chocolate, wild flower honey, vine bark and green olives are detectable.
• flavour: It has a typical Marano taste-tart and elegant, dry and a little sweet, warm and smooth with a velvety, smooth tannin palate.
• serve at: 18/20° C.
• ideal with: game and braised, stewed or salmi red meats, grilled meat, slightly piquant mature cheese. Must be tried with donkey stew.