(as defined by Italian Data Protection Act art 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003)
according to art 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003 and further amends and in account to the personal information concerning your party, we would like to inform you about:
1. Personal Information Treatment for the establishment and execution of all legal and contractual obligations, Massimo Rughi is entitled to Your social security datas, which qualifies as personal info as per D. Lgs. 196/03 according to the Italian law.
2. Data processing Your personal data could be processed with or without the use of electronic devices, and will include, according to the limits mentioned in art 11 of D.Lgs 196/03, all of the operations in art 4 of D.Lgs 196/03 and everything crucial to the handling mentioned in specific: . Operations linked and instrumental to the collection of information in order to draw a contract or agreement.. Operations linked and instrumental to the handling and execution of the contractual obligation
. Fulfillment of law and tax obligations, community rules and regulations, obligations of other nature with the same aim as what previously mentioned. . Use of personal data will be allowed for statistics, commercial and marketing purposes when it comes to gathering of useful information that will allow Massimo Rughi to improve services, product quality, and client satisfaction (through mailing services and promotional campaigns). Data processing will also be allowed for technical – organizational purposes such as enveloping, delivery, sorting, etc.
3. Submission of data Submission of data is not mandatory; but its refusal will make it impossible to establish a commercial agreement or an exchange of promotional and commercial info.
4. Disclosure of personal details Except for any communication made to fulfill contractual and law obligation, all of the data collected and processed could be disclosed in Italy and abroad in these cases only:
– To Public entities in order to fulfill juridical and/or contractual obligations
– To Massimo Rughi partners or third party authorized by Massimo Rughi as consultants – Credit Recovery agencies
– Professionals or consultants that act in behalf of Massimo Rughi.
5. Data Storing The personal Datas will be stored throughout the duration of the contract, until all contracts obligations are met, and for future commercial exchange.
6. Rights of interested parties The people to whom the personal data refers to, are entitled, to the right mentioned in art 7 of the Law Decree n. 196/2003 within the limits and conditions named in art 8,9 and 10 of the act.
To shorten time of related responses, your requests must be submitted in at the following address: Massimo Rughi – via Papa Luciani, 1/B, 35030 Galzignano (PD) or e mailed at: <a href=”mailto:email@example.com”> firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
7. Party entitled to the processing of personal data is Massimo Rughi based in via Papa Luciani, 1/B, 35030 Galzignano (PD) is entitled to the handling and processing of clients/supplier personal data8.
Party responsible for data processing the person responsible for personal data handling and processing is Wine Group Srls – viale Stazione 52 35036 Montegrotto Terme (PD) – Tel +39 335 5958301